Why choose Chambers Plan?
The Plan features a full suite of Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Dependent Life, Short & Long Term Disability, Extended Health, Dental & Critical Illness benefits. Additional standout features include:
- Health Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Cost Plus
- Retiree & ContinYou Plans
Simplify your work and spend less time managing your benefit program.
- Local advisor support and our national customer service centre available to help however possible
- Quick set-up and simple administration
- my-benefits as your online personal assistant. Keep employee records current, calculate payrolls deductions, and receive your billings online from anywhere, at any time
- No industry restrictions. All for-profit organizations are eligible while they are members of a participating Chamber of Commerce / Board of Trade
The Chambers Plan can control your costs and maximize your benefit dollars.
- Providing stability and predictability to your employee benefit premiums
- Providing owners access to professional accounting, legal and human resource experts through our Business Assistance Service, at no additional cost
- Providing every Plan participant with access to Best Doctor services, at no additional cost
- Using ASSURE National Formularies in our Health options to manage increasing prescription drug costs
- Keeping surpluses IN the Plan. The Chambers Plan is a not-for-profit program with all surpluses staying in the Plan to lower premiums.
Work smarter, not harder by using our my-benefits website for employees.
- View and understand their benefits
- Submit claims electronically through my-benefits eClaims
- Enjoy quick, accurate claim payments. Direct deposit transfers puts money back in your employee’s hands in just days
- Access to my-benefits health, the Plan’s health and wellness site, providing employees access to reliable health tools and resources – from finding a family doctor or specialist to location patient assistance programs.
Sound Solutions & Superior Service
Your local Chambers Plan Advisor
As the exclusive marketing agency of The Chambers Plan in the South Okanagan, Similkameen and Nicola Valleys, Brown Benefits has worked with small & medium sized businesses for over twenty years. Regularly recognized for marketing & service excellence, our team takes great pride in providing efficient solutions & outstanding client service, allowing business owners to focus on their professional ambitions. We are very pleased to work with the Chambers listed below, offering comprehensive packages available to businesses from one person and up, and stable renewal rates through pooled benefits.
Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan
Canada’s #1 Plan for Employee Benefits
More than 30,000 small to midsize businesses choose the Chambers Plan to protect their employees with comprehensive group benefits.