Alleviate Financial Burden
What would your family do if you became seriously ill and were unable to work? These circumstances would be stressful for anyone; the last thing you want to deal with is financial strain at the same time.
Medical advances have dramatically improved the survival rates of people who suffer critical illnesses such as cancer, stroke and heart disease. Recovery may come with a significant financial cost that impacts both you and the people close to you. Critical Illness provides a lump sum benefit should you be afflicted with a serious condition.
Ask us about: return of premium options to have your policy double as a savings vehicle.
A lump sum Critical Illness benefit can help you:
- Reduce debt and other financial concerns while you cope with your illness.
- Replace any reduced or lost income for you and your spouse, who may wish to take time off work to care for you.
- Bring in additional help at home for you and your family.
- Consider new medical treatments and medications.
- Travel abroad for medical and/or personal reasons.
Critical Illness Insurance can help cover the expenses necessary to survive a major illness or injury. You’ll have peace of mind knowing that in the event of life-threatening illness, you and your family will be able to help pay your medical costs, basic living expenses, or whatever you choose to use the money for.
Have any questions? We Can Help!
Contact Brown Benefits to discuss a Critical Illness option tailored to your needs.